Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good show today

We had a good show today with Luke Gross as a guest. I felt we didn't have enough time so he will be the guest next week as well. Thomas Hughes (Smiter) also joined us on the show, and Janice gave us a quick rundown of the Ohio Bigfoot conference she attended. I apologize if I sounded like I was whining or something on the show today. I felt I had a legitimate complaint about the Bigfoot community and not feeling like a part of the Bigfoot brethren so to speak, since most of my listeners are out East. I would so much love to have had the fellowship and camaraderie everyone had at the Ohio conference but unfortunately that doesn't happen out here. Why I don't know. I may get fed up before too long and hold a conference myself- or throw in the towel on Bigfoot research all together. I just feel I may never meet any of you in person, and it saddens me to think that, but I'm a realist about such things. Thanks for listening.

No comments: